In the countryside near Verona, in Northern Italy, the Grena production site was launched in 1956 by its founder, Mr Teresio "Grena" Magagna and his wife Amalia. They started by producing protein hydrolysates for zootechnical use. To this day, the shareholders are still all members of the Magagna family and, from the 1980s, the company has found its strength in the production and marketing of organic fertilizers, under the brand name GRENA s.r.l.
. Today, the work continues with the growing network of distributors and with a range of cutting-edge products – from organic fertilizers to liquid biostimulants – that are environmentally friendly, because produced in accordance with the European legislations for organic farming (EC Reg. No. 834/2007 and No. 889/2008 and any subsequent amendments and additions).
To learn more about our history, read our catalogue
Location and Offices: ITALY HEADQUARTERS
S.P. 38 Porcilana, crossroads Località Gumiero
Via Offia 5
37047 San Bonifacio (Verona)
Tel. +39 0457610100
Fax. +39 0457610636
Location and Offices: MGARR FARMERS COOP. SOC. (GRENA distributor in MALTA)
"Mgarr Farmers Cooperative Society Ltd"
Sir Temi Zammit Street
MGR 9022 - Mgarr
T: +356 21582410
F: +356 21582410
Location and Offices: HUMOFERT S.A. (GRENA distributor in GREECE)
1st Ermou & Theotokopoulou str.,
144 52 Metamorfosi
T: +30 210 284 5891
F: +30 210 281 7971
Aerial view of the company building and production site in Italy